To configure printer’s permissions to have the printer correctly available and detected on the system please follow the next steps:
1) Open the "Control Panel".
2) Go to "Devices and Printers".
3) Right-click on your printer and select "Printer Properties".
4) Then, go to the tab "Security" select "Everyone", or if you don't have it, click on add, type "Everyone" and click on the button "Check Names" and "OK"
5) After that, select all the "Allow" field to give permissions to the printer and click apply.
6) Then the printer’s permissions are now configured, we can now open the Bodno software and work normally.
If you have any issues or doubts, please do not hesitate to contact us.