Magicard Enduro 3E is one of the best mid-level ID card printers out there today which comes with the added advantage of a 3-year warranty. The company claims the printer to be a robust, flexible, reliable, versatile, and durable model, which is perfect for small to medium sized businesses as well as schools, colleges, or other institutions that need to print up to 10k ID cards per year.
Enduro 3E comes with USB and Ethernet support and is easy to install and use. It is compatible with Windows 7 and up as well as with Mac OS X. You can batch print or single print ID cards with the printer as per your requirements, and can easily upgrade to double side printing which will require different dye film. As for the dye film and ribbons, you can choose the compatible one depending upon your upgrade tier and printing methods.
Ribbons for the Magicard Enduro 3E
Note that choosing the right ribbon plays a great role in the quality and vibrancy of your final print output. There are many options for ID card printer ribbons for Enduro 3E and all of them have their own unique features. This can make choosing the right one a bit difficult at times. However, if you stick to the basic rules of choosing an ID card printer ribbon, you can easily pick the one that is suitable for your printer.
To start, you need to keep the YMCK code in mind. Remember that each of the letters here represents a color panel on the ribbon: Y for Yellow, M for Magenta, C for Cyan, and K for Black. Then you also have O, which denotes the protective layer on the ribbon. Therefore, if you want to print color on one or both the sides of the ID card, for instance, you should go for the YMCKO ribbon. Similarly, if your preference was to print color on only one side and black on the other, you should choose the YMCKOK ribbon for your Magicard Enduro 3E printer.
Magicard offers the below ribbons for Enduro 3E ID card printer. You can choose one according to your printing needs using the aforementioned color-coding guide.
- Magicard MA1000K-Silver Monochrome Film Ribbon – Prints 1000 images per roll
- Magicard MA1000K-Gold Monochrome Film Ribbon – Prints 1000 images per roll
- Magicard MA1000K-Green Monochrome Film Ribbon – Prints 1000 images per roll
- Magicard MA1000K-Blue Monochrome Film Ribbon – Prints 1000 images per roll
- Magicard MA1000K-Red Monochrome Film Ribbon – Prints 1000 images per roll
- Magicard MA1000K-White Monochrome Film Ribbon – Prints 1000 images per roll
- Magicard MA1000K-Black Monochrome Film Ribbon – Prints 1000 images per roll
- Magicard MA250YMCKOK Dye Film Ribbon – Prints 250 images per roll
- Magicard MA300YMCKO Dye Film Ribbon – Prints 300 images per roll
To see more information about the Magicard Enduro 3e and view pricing and purchase information, you can view the listing for the printer on our online marketplace here: https://bodno.com/magicard-enduro-3e-id-card-printer.html?color=38&size=75 We highly recommend it as a mid-tier printer to suit the needs of small to medium size businesses. At a highly economical price point, it’s a classic printer that can’t be beat.