The Magicard 600 is one of the most reliable ID card printers for businesses that look for versatility, speed, and superior print quality in a single package. No matter whether you are looking to buy a brand-new ID card printer or upgrading your current ID card system, the Magicard 600 can be the best choice to suit your varied demands.
Why Choose Magicard 600?
The classy Magicard 600 printer can deliver up to 190 single-sided full-color cards in an hour, making it an ideal solution for medium to high volume card printing needs. It can be considered an upgraded version of Magicard RioPro and Enduro3e printers with improved print resolution and data protection features.
The direct-to-card ID card printer from Magicard printers comes with stringent security features, such as HoloKote and Digital Shredding. HoloKote is the trademark anti-fraud security feature included in modern Magicard printers, which allows you to print a secure watermark onto the overcoat panel when producing the cards. You can also customize the watermark with your company branding and other security details to make it look more professional.
The innovative Digital Shredding feature, on the other hand, eliminates sensitive information in the ID system once it has been used and makes it irrecoverable so that unauthorized personnel cannot steal the information for any kind of malicious use. It also comes with robust online connectivity security that provides ongoing security scans to keep your business protected from all ends.
Another great reason to use the Magicard 600 is that Magicard has partnered with the non-profit organization, One Tree Planted, to support the environment by planting trees and restore the world’s forests. They also promote the use of eco-friendly supplies for Magicard 600, making it an environmentally sustainable printer to buy in 2021.
Key Specifications of Magicard 600
- Print type: Color dye sublimation with monochrome thermal printing and rewritable technology
- Printing mode: Single-sided (can be upgraded to dual-side printing)
- Print area: Edge-To-Edge
- Printing resolution: 300dpi
- Supported card size: CR80/CR79 (0.51 mm to 1.02 mm thickness)
- Supported card types: PVC cards, HiCo magnetic stripe cards, smart cards, self-adhesive cards, rewritable cards, HoloPatch cards
- Input hopper capacity: 100 cards
- Output hopper capacity: 70 cards
- Print speed: 190 cards per hour (single-sided full-color), 720 cards per hour (single-sided monochrome)
- Compatibility: Windows Server 2008 and above; Windows 7 and above (32 bit and 64 bit); Linux with CUPS support; Mac OS X 10.9.0 and above
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 (USB 3.0 compatible); Type B, 10/100 Ethernet
- Dimensions: 475.5 mm x 211.5 mm x 248 mm (length x width x height)
See the Magicard 600 at Bodno here: Magicard 600
See more Magicard printers here: Magicard ID Card Printers